Audio Visual Production Consultant, 23 – 25 June 2019, Bali, Indonesia
Term of Reference
Audio Visual Production Consultant
the 2019/20 ASEAN Science and Technology (S&T) Fellowship Orientation Workshop and Close-out Event
Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia
23 – 25 June 2019
The work of audio visual production consultant will be supervised by Communication Manager of the ASEAN Foundation
The ASEAN Science and Technology Fellowship initiative began in 2014. Since the inaugural year, the fellowship has strived to support and to encourage more young scientists in South East Asia to be exposed to science-based policy making and to work together with the policymakers. Fellows are placed in their national line ministry that relevant to their research topic to address and carry on research work that becomes the ASEAN Community priorities.
Modeled after the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) S&T Policy Fellowship Program and piloted by the USAID ASEAN-U.S. Partnership for Good Governance, Equitable and Sustainable Development and Security (PROGRESS) programme, the fellowship has generated 52 alumni from since then.
Under the management of ASEAN Foundation, the fellowship now is on its fifth cycle and will conduct its Orientation Workshop (23 – 24 June 2019) involving 16 2019/20 ASEAN S&T Fellows and their supervisors. In addition, consecutively on 25 June 2019, the close-out event will be held involving almost 52 alumni and their supervisors. Thus, both activities require a good documentation (photos and videos) that will be utilised for communication and promotion efforts for years to come. Therefore, a qualified consultant who are expert in audio visual production are required.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Communication Manager of the ASEAN Foundation, the consultants will produce high quality photos and videos to be used in the ASEAN Foundation’s publications, websites and any other purpose. The consultants are also expected to allocate their time to meet with organisers prior to the event for further briefing.
Duty Station and Duration of Assignments
The duty station is in Bali, Indonesia. The duration of assignment will be from 22 June – 23 July 2019. The consultant will capture the event on 23 – 25 June 2019.
- Video documentation of the event activities consisted of:
- 5 testimony raw videos with duration 1 – 2 minutes per video.
- One video with max. 3–minute duration that captures the event proceeding highlights and features interviews/testimonies from the representatives of the participants and organisers.
- Raw video footages taken during the three-day event. The footages are expected to be submitted to ASEAN Foundation’s staff at the end of event, 25 June 2019.
- A collection of high quality edited and captioned photographs depicting the activities of the event in digital format. The original format of the photographs should be submitted on daily basis during the event. While the edited and captioned photographs will be submitted via google drive link by 3 July 2019. The photographer shall captured the activeness and dynamic of the workshop participants, both individually and in a group.
All information pertaining to this project (photo and video documentation) belong to the ASEAN Foundation, which the consultant may come into contact with in the performance of his/her. Duties under this assignment shall remain the property of the ASEAN Foundation who shall have exclusive rights over their use. Except for purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever without written permission of the ASEAN Foundation in line with the national and International Copyright Laws applicable. While the credit title of video belongs to the creator.
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced experience in photography, videography, and editing
- Experience taking photo and video for international forums and conferences
- Ownership or possession of a high-resolution state of the art digital camera and video camera and equipment is a MUST
- Excellent English skills
- Applicants residing in Bali, Indonesia will be prioritised. ASEAN Foundation will not cover any travel and accommodation cost for applicants who are residing outside Bali
- Ability to work in tight deadline
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to the e-mail address email@example.com please put the subject S&T2019_EO. The application should consist of:
- CVs and portfolio of each team member
The payment of services and goods will be transferred after the deliverable is submitted and agreed by the ASEAN Foundation.
Deadline for Application
Monday, 27 May 2019.Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn