CALL FOR BIDDING: AUDIO VISUAL PRODUCTION TEAM - 2nd SRE ASEAN COMMUNITY FORUM
Audio Visual Production Team
The 2nd S. Rajaratnam Endowment ASEAN Community Forum
Audio Visual Production Team to produce photo and video documentation for the S Rajaratnam Endowment – ASEAN Community Forum on 23-24 August 2017 in Singapore.
23-24 August 2017
Report to Communications Consultant of 2nd SRE Community Forum ASEAN Foundation.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Communications Consultant of 2nd SRE Community Forum ASEAN Foundation, the consultant will capture and produce high quality photographs and a video documentation of the S. Rajaratnam Endowment- ASEAN Community Forum (its process, activities, and testimonials from the participants and organisers) for the use in the ASEAN Foundation’s publications, websites and any other purpose.
- A collection of edited and captioned high quality photographs depicting the activities of the forum in digital format
- A video documentation of the event that captures the process, activities, and features testimonials from the representatives of the participants and organiser (the duration is around 6-7 minute)
- Raw video footages taken during the two-day forum
The video documentation will be showcased at the closing ceremony on 24 August 2017
The original format of the photographs will be submitted on a daily basis during the forum.
Duty Station and Contract Period
The duration of the assignment will be in Singapore from 23– 24 August 2017.
All information pertaining to this project (photographs and video documentation) belonging to the ASEAN Foundation, which the consultant may come into contact with in the performance of his/her, duties under this assignment shall remain the property of the ASEAN Foundation who shall have exclusive rights over their use. Except for purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever without written permission of the ASEAN Foundation in line with the national and International Copyright Laws applicable. While the credit title of photographs and videos belong to the creator.
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced experience as a photographer, videographer, and video editor
- Experience taking photographs for international forums and conferences
- Ownership or possession of a high resolution state of the art digital camera and video camera and equipment is a MUST
- Excellent English skills
- Applicants residing in Singapore will be prioritized. ASEAN Foundation will not cover any travel and accommodation cost for applicants who are residing outside Singapore.
- Ability to work in tight deadline
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to the e-mail address email@example.com please put the subject AVP_2ndSRE. The application should consist of:
a.CVs and portfolio of each team member (videographer and / or photographer)
Deadline for Application: 9 August 2017.