CALL FOR PROPOSAL CATERING SERVICE FOR THE EMPOWERING YOUTH ACROSS ASEAN 2019 7 AUGUST 2019, JAKARTA, INDONESIA
ASEAN Foundation will be organising an event for youth called eMpowering Youth Across ASEAN (EYAA 2019). As part of this programme, we will invite around 20 participants from ASEAN Member State to attend ASEAN Day in Jakarta, Indonesia from 7 to 9 August 2019. As the organiser, the ASEAN Foundation is now seeking a caterer to provide high quality catering services with reasonable prices for the event.
The caterer is expected to meet special dietary requirements for some participants, including options for vegetarians, halal food, seafood allergy, etc. It is also expected to serve one time lunch box and one time coffee/tea breaks .
We would like to invite you to join the bidding process by submitting your proposal. Please refer to the requirements below before applying.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Suggested recommendations to provide the cost per person is as follows:
- The catering service only provides the expected service on 7 July 2019 at the ASEAN Foundation office (2, Sam Ratulangi, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat 10350)
- Lunch (buffet): Appetizer/salad, rice, two proteins (fish and chicken), two vegetables, dessert, beverages including water
- Coffee/tea breaks (buffet): Two different types of snacks (sweet and savoury), beverages (coffee and tea, cold beverage (juice))
- Free flow of water
- Halal catering based in Jakarta is preferred
- Being able to provide menu for specific dietary requirements: vegetarian, seafood allergy, among others
- Provide round table for 30 participants, clothing and decoration for lunch
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
2 August 2019Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn