Photographer and Videographer , ASEAN Face-Off, ASEAN Data Science Explorers, 24 – 26 October 2018, Singapore
First introduced in 2017, the ASEAN Data Science Explorers (ADSE), organised by the ASEAN Foundation and SAP, is designed to promote awareness and enhance the appreciation of an ASEAN Community amongst todays youths through digital literacy intervention in the form of an analytics competition. The competition aims to accelerate the learning curve of students through a national and regional competition using the SAP Analytics Cloud tool.
On 24 26 October 2018, the 10 national teams (20 finalists) from 10 ASEAN Member States will be invited to Singapore to compete in the ADSE Regional Finals, in conjunction with the Womans Tennis Association (WTA) finals. As such, the finalists will also be given the privilege to catch the WTA finals taking place in Singapore.
The ASEAN Data Science Explorers requires a high-quality documentation that will be utilised for communication and promotion efforts for years to come. Therefore, a qualified consultant who owns expertise in photography and videography production is required.
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direct supervision of the Communication Manager of the ASEAN Foundation, the consultant will capture and produce high quality photos and videos to be used in the SAPs and ASEAN Foundations publications, websites, and any other purpose. The consultant is also expected to allocate his/her time to meet with organisers prior to the event for further briefing.
DUTY STATION AND DURATION OF ASSIGNMENTS
The duty station is in Singapore. The duration of assignment will be from 23 October - 2 November 2018. The consultant will capture the event on 24 - 26 October 2018.
- Video documentation of the event activities consisting of:
- Eight testimony raw videos with duration 1 - 2 minutes per video.
- A 3-minute video that captures the event highlights and features interviews/testimonies from the winning teams and distinguished guests.
- A 1-minute highlight reel.
- Raw video footages taken during the three-day event. The footages are expected to be submitted to the Foundations staff at the end of event.
- Required equipment for Facebook live on 25 October 2018, 9 am 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm 3 pm (camera and laptop).
- A collection of high quality edited and captioned photographs depicting the activities of the event in digital format. The original format of the photographs should be submitted on daily basis during the event. While the edited and captioned photographs will be submitted via wetransfer/google drive by 2 November 2018.
All information pertaining to this project (photo and video documentation) belong to the ASEAN Foundation, which the consultant may come into contact with in the performance of his/her. Duties under this assignment shall remain the property of the SAP and ASEAN Foundation who shall have exclusive rights over their use. Except for purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever without written permission of the ASEAN Foundation in line with the national and International Copyright Laws applicable. While the credit title of videos belong to the creator.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced experience in photography, videography, and editing
- Experience taking photo and video for international forums and conferences
- Ownership or possession of a high-resolution state of the art digital camera and video camera and equipment is a MUST
- Excellent English skills
- Applicants residing in Singapore will be prioritised. ASEAN Foundation will not cover any travel and accommodation cost for applicants who are residing outside Singapore
- Ability to work in tight deadline
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org please put the subject CPV_ASEANFace-off2018. The application should consist of:
- CVs and portfolio of each team member
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Friday, 28 September 2018.
****Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn