Photographer and Videographer for the 4th ASEAN Foundation Model ASEAN Meeting (AFMAM) 2018
Term of Reference
Photographer and Videographer
4th ASEAN Foundation Model ASEAN Meeting (AFMAM) 2018
Initiated by the ASEAN Foundation, the 4th ASEAN Foundation Model ASEAN Meeting (AFMAM) 2018 enables under-graduate students from universities across ASEAN region to receive professional development training and simulate how decision-makers of ASEAN address regional issues in a meeting. Students will be able to role-play senior officials, ministers, and leaders of ASEAN to learn about ASEAN’s mechanism in resolving and making decision upon certain regional challenges. The 4th AFMAM 2018 requires a good documentation (photos and videos) that will be utilized for communication and promotion efforts for years to come. Therefore, a qualified consultant who is expert in audio visual production is a must.
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direct supervision of the Communication Manager of the ASEAN Foundation, the consultants will capture and produce high quality photographs and videos of the 4th AFMAM 2018 to be used in the ASEAN Foundation’s publications, websites and any other purpose. The consultants are also expected to allocate their time to meet with organisers in Singapore 2 days prior to the event for further briefing.
DUTY STATION AND DURATION OF ASSIGNMENTS
The duty station is in Singapore. The duration of assignment will be from 3 July – 8 August 2017. The consultant will work at the AFMAM event on 3 – 8 July 2018.
- A collection of high quality edited and captioned photographs depicting the activities of the event in digital format. The original format of the photographs should be submitted on daily basis during the event. While the edited and captioned photographs will be submitted via google drive link by 1 August 2018.
- Video documentation of the event activities consisted of:
- 8 testimony videos with duration 1 – 2 minutes per video.
- 1 video with 3 – 5 minutes duration that captures the event proceeding highlights and features interviews/testimonies from the representatives of the participants and organisers. This video will be shown in the closing ceremony.
- 1 video documentation with 30 – 40 minutes duration that showcases a more complete event proceedings, by putting more focus on simulation sessions. This video should be submitted on 8 August 2018 with subtitle/text after approval or revision by ASEAN Foundation Communication Team.
- Raw video footages taken during the six-day event. The footages are expected to be submitted on 15 July 2018.
All information pertaining to this project (photographs and video documentation) belonging to the ASEAN Foundation, which the consultant may come into contact with in the performance of his/her, duties under this assignment shall remain the property of the ASEAN Foundation who shall have exclusive rights over their use. Except for purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever without written permission of the ASEAN Foundation in line with the national and International Copyright Laws applicable. While the credit title of photographs and videos belong to the creator.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced experience as a photographer, videographer, and video editor
- Experience taking photographs for international forums and conferences
- Ownership or possession of a high-resolution state of the art digital camera and video camera and equipment is a MUST
- Excellent English skills
- Applicants residing in Singapore will be prioritized. ASEAN Foundation will not cover any travel and accommodation cost for applicants who are residing outside Singapore
- Ability to work in tight deadline
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org please put the subject VP_4thAFMAM2018. The application should consist of:
- CVs and portfolio of each team member (videographer and/or photographer)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Thursday, 21 June 2018.Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn