Photography and Videography Consultant for the 5th ASEAN Foundation Model ASEAN Meeting 2019, Bangkok, 4 – 9 July 2019
Term of Reference
Initiated by the ASEAN Foundation, the 5th ASEAN Foundation Model ASEAN Meeting (AFMAM) 2019 enables under-graduate students from universities across ASEAN to receive capacity development training and simulate how decision-makers of ASEAN address regional issues in a meeting. Students will be able to role-play senior officials, ministers, and leaders of ASEAN to learn about ASEAN’s mechanism in resolving and making decision upon certain regional challenges.
The workshop is an excellent source of materials that can be used for future communication activities of the programme. For this reason, we require the assistance of qualified documentation team to capture high-quality videos and photos as well as to provide the manpower and equipment for Facebook Live.
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direct supervision of the Communication Manager of the ASEAN Foundation, the photographer and videographer are required to capture and produce high-quality photos and videos as well as to provide the organiser with manpower and equipment to carry out Facebook Live.
DUTY STATION AND DURATION OF ASSIGNMENTS
The duty station will be in Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of assignment will be from 4 – 23 July 2019. The consultants are required to attend the regional workshop from 4 – 9 July 2019, including one day prior to the event for a briefing. The remaining duration shall be used to edit and finalise the photos and videos.
- Video documentation of the workshop that consists of:
- 6 edited videos of one-minute quotes from the delegates with subtitle. This deliverable is expected to be submitted to ASEAN Foundation by 23 July 2019
- 1 one minute highlight video to be shown to the audience during the closing day of the event
- 1 two-minute video with subtitle that perfectly captures the event. This deliverable is expected to be submitted to ASEAN Foundation by 23 July 2019
- All raw video footages taken during the six-day event. This deliverable is expected to be submitted to ASEAN Foundation by 23 July 2019
- A collection of high-quality edited photographs depicting the activities of the event in digital format
- 70 edited hi-res photos of the programme. The edited photographs are expected to be submitted to ASEAN Foundation by 23 July 2019.
- All raw photos taken during the six-day event. This deliverable is expected to be submitted to ASEAN Foundation by 16 July 2019
- Manpower and equipment for Facebook Live
1 Facebook Live event with the following requirement:
- 1 Facebook Live operator
- Facebook Live equipment, such as compatible laptop, mixer, camera, shotgun mic and other relevant tools
- 1 fast internet modem
All information pertaining to this project (photo and video documentation) belong to the ASEAN Foundation, which the consultant may come into contact with in the performance of his/her. Duties under this assignment shall remain the property of the ASEAN Foundation who shall have exclusive rights over their use. Except for purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever without written permission of the ASEAN Foundation in line with the national and International Copyright Laws applicable.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Skilled in photography, videography, and editing
- Experienced in taking photo and video for international forums and conferences
- Ownership or possession of a high-resolution state of the art digital camera and video camera and equipment is a MUST
- Experience in conducting Facebook Live
- Have excellent command in English verbal and writing
- Priority will be given to applicants who are residing in Bangkok. ASEAN Foundation will not cover any travel and accommodation cost for applicants who are residing outside Bangkok
- Ability to work in tight deadline
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org. It is advisable to put the email subject of PVC_5thAFMAM2019. Interested applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- CVs and portfolio of candidate
- Price quotation
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
Friday, 21 June 2019
****Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn