Rapporteur for ASEAN Coffee Corner - 7th ACBF
The 7th ASEAN Cooperative Business Forum
ASEAN Coffee Corner: Promoting ASEAN Coffee
Pan Pacific Hotel, Manila, 16 January 2018
The role of ASEAN Foundation (AF) in AFOSP is to bridge coordination between relevant sectoral ASEAN bodies under the ASEAN Minister Meeting on Agriculture and Forestry (AMAF) such as coordination with ASEAN Sectoral Working Group on Agricultural Cooperative (ASWGAC) with Farmer Organisations.
The objectives of the event are:
- Enhance capacity building of agricultural cooperatives through programmatic showcasing on showcasing on commodities of common interest, starting with coffee,
- To promote ASEAN Coffee
- Develop Roadmap for ASEAN
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making detailed notes on the Workshop:
- Synopsis of presentations and discussions of all the sessions (including roundtable discussion and peer learning session)
- Main points raised during discussions
- Taking the main points within the opening ceremony and closing ceremony speeches.
- Noting down all the recommendations made throughout the discussions during the presentations
- Report to include the main discussions and recommendations made during the proceedings.
- Utilising the notes taken, prepare an ACBF and Regional Consultation Report based ALSPEAC template.
- Draft outline Report format/dummy report.
- Final Workshop report using AF-ALSPEAC Template: A Final of minute meeting from the coordination meeting event in English Language will be the final output of the task. Draft should be submitted to ASEAN Foundation before submission of Final Report.
Financial Support and Professional Fee:
ASEAN Foundation will provide:
- Fee of performing the assignment USD for five days service (3 days at the event, 2 days for reporting) paid in transfer to rapporteur’s bank account.
- Draft should be submitted on 25 January 2018
- Payment will be made after receiving the final product and compliance to template (ALSPEAC Template)