Rapporteur for ASEAN Learning Series
Term of Reference
ASEAN LEARNING SERIES
on Quality Management along agri-value-chains
Station: Bangkok - post harvest management and market access
29 – 31 May 2018
ASEAN Farmers’ Organisation Support Programme (AFOSP) is an EU-IFAD Grant funded multi-stakeholder projects that aims to improve the livelihood and food security situation of smallholder farmers and rural producers in ASEAN Countries. The programme consists of two major components of the Regional Policy Dialogue (Medium term Cooperation Program Phase II and Regional Policy Dialogue/MTCP 2) and Farmers Fighting Poverty (FFP).The main stakeholders of AFOSP are the Asian Farmers’ Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), La Via Campesina (LVC), the ASEAN Foundation (AF), and participating ASEAN Farmers’ Organisations (FOs).
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making detailed notes on the Workshop:
- Synopsis of presentations and discussions of all the sessions (including roundtable discussion and peer learning session)
- Main points raised during discussions
- Taking the main points within opening ceremony and closing ceremony speeches.
- Noting down all the recommendations made throughout the discussions during the presentations
- Report to include the main discussions and recommendations made during the proceedings.
- Utilising the notes taken, prepare a final report draft
- Outline Draft of ASEAN Learning Series Report format/dummy report.
- Daily Rapporteur’s report
- Final Workshop report: A final minutes of meeting from the coordination meeting event in English language will be the final output of the task. Draft should be submitted to ASEAN Foundation before submission of Final Report
- Experience in Rapporteur work
- Based in Thailand
- Highly literate in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Able to analyse, summarize and coherently report on diverse perspectives
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Previous experience at international conferences
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in English or English Education
- At least 5 years of experience working on interpreting, translating or proofreading;
- Demonstrated more than 5 years experiences in the documentation of workshops or meetings in an international setting, related to development, intergovernmental processes or consultations.
Time-frame and Fees:
The rapporteur will work for 3 working days (29 – 31 May 2018). Payment will be made upon completion of the finalized outputs.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications together with an updated curriculum vitae, and a sample of writing work indicating their relevant qualifications, skills and experience to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com; please put the subject Rapporteur ASEAN Learning Series Thailand
Deadline for Application: 11 April 2018
****Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn