Position Title : Security Guard
Reports to : Administrative Associate/Secretary
Under the general guidance and the supervision of the Head of Finance and Administration, the Security Guard will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for safe-guarding the office premises as well as the people.
- Ensure a safe environment of the office from any harm.
- Perform periodic inspections of the office premises as well as the surrounding area and make report as necessary.
- Be responsible to monitor and maintain the physical conditions of office premises as necessary.
- Liaise with local police office when required.
- Assist in performing first screening of visitors.
- Maintain an accurate record of staff’s attendance.
- Open and close facilities and ensure that staff going-in and going-out are identified.
- Arrange a fine parking lot.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor and Executive Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Senior High School graduated
- Have a certificate of security guard from the related authority
- Minimum five (5) years of progressive work experience in the field of security
- Be honest, full integrity and be able to communicate effectively
All interested applicants to send application, stating the position with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org – a) application letter and time table on how the assignment will be carried out and completed with clear deliverables b) curriculum vitae c) the samples of the writings and d) financial proposal specifying a total lump sum amount highlighting deliverables.Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn