ASEAN Farmers’ Organisation Support Programme (AFOSP) is an EU-IFAD Grant funded multi-stakeholder projects that aims to improve the livelihood and food security situation of smallholder farmers and rural producers in ASEAN Countries. The programme consists of two major components of the Regional Policy Dialogue (Medium term Cooperation Program Phase II and Regional Policy Dialogue/MTCP 2) and Farmers Fighting Poverty (FFP). The main stakeholders of AFOSP are the Asian Farmers’ Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), La Via Campesina (LVC), the ASEAN Foundation (AF), and participating ASEAN Farmers’ Organisations (FOs).
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To support the visibility of AFOSP, video specialist will work together under direct supervision of Communication Officer of AFOSP.
- In summary video specialist, will be responsible for video production (concepting the storyboard, shooting, editing)
- The video specialist will work closely with AF communication division during the editing process, following instructions and comply with established deadlines. The video specialist should be ready for last minute changes and tight deadlines.
- The video specialist shall be able to cope with a tight schedule of production without affecting the quality of the final video.
- Total 6 Videos consist of
- 2 videos of AFOSP Speaking Engagement Event.
- 2 Event Videos about EU Day & ASEAN Day
- 2 video about Success Story (testimonial) / Intern Vlog videos
- Type of video content could be interview, infographics, event and vlog.
- Final video should be submitted with subtitles
The duration of assignment will be starts from 25 April – 30 August 2019
Intellectual Property Right:
All information pertaining to this project (video documentation) belonging to the ASEAN Foundation-AFOSP, which the consultant may come into contact with in the performance of his/her, duties under this assignment shall remain the property of the ASEAN Foundation-AFOSP who shall have exclusive rights over their use. Except for purposes of this assignment, the information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever without written permission of the ASEAN Foundation-AFOSP in line with the national and International Copyright Laws applicable. While the credit title of photographs and videos belong to the creator.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Advanced experience as videographer and video editor
- Experience taking videography with different angle (e.g human interest, scenery, etc)
- Familiar with ASEAN Foundation communication protocol
- Ownership or possession of high resolution state of the art digital camera, video camera, or drone are highly desirable
- Flexible to facilitate request based on story board or script provided by ASEAN Foundation
- Fluency in English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the subject: Video Specialist.
The application should consist of:
- Sample of work (videography)
- Price proposal: daily rate and rate card per Video
Deadline for Application: 8 April 2019Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn