Videographer and Photographer for ALSPEAC
Term of Reference
Videographer and Photographer
ASEAN Learning Series and Policy Engagement on Agricultural Cooperative (ALSPEAC)
Inclusive Coffee Value Chain
Yogyakarta 19-21 July 2017
ASEAN Farmers’ Organisation Support Programme (AFOSP) is an EU-IFAD Grant funded multi- stakeholder projects that aims to improve the livelihood and food security situation of smallholder farmers and rural producers in ASEAN Countries. The programme consists of two major components of the Regional Policy Dialogue (Medium term Cooperation Program Phase II and Regional Policy Dialogue/MTCP 2) and Farmers Fighting Poverty (FFP). The main stakeholders of AFOSP are the Asian Farmers’ Association for Sustainable Rural Development (AFA), La Via Campesina (LVC), the ASEAN Foundation (AF), and participating ASEAN Farmers’ Organisations (FOs).
The ASEAN Learning Series is a continuation of the ASEAN Learning Route (ALRAC). The 2017 ALSPEAC will be organised in Yogyakarta, Indonesia on 19 – 21 July 2017. The three-day event is specifically designed to facilitate learning exchange on the inclusive coffee value chain,. It is expected to encourage strategic alliance among the farmers’ cooperatives, policy makers, and private sectors as well as to promote collective marketing under the ASEAN Centre for the Development of Agricultural Cooperative (ACEDAC) coordination. The expected outputs from ALSPEAC 2017 are:
- Seven national networks/focal points of Coffee Agricultural Cooperatives that would bring unified participation of coffee cooperatives in the national and regional coffee dialogues;
- A comprehensive case study on AFOSP Coffee Farmers’ Cooperatives;
- A Coffee Farmers’ Cooperatives directory serves as a baseline data for ACEDAC.
DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under direct supervision of Communication Officer and AFOSP Project Manager, the consultant will produce high quality photographs and videos documentation of the ALSPEAC (process, activities, and testimonials from participants and organisers) for the use of AFOSP and ASEAN Foundation’s publications, websites and any other purposes.
- A collection of high quality photographs depicting the activities of the event in digital format
- Edited and captioned photographs to illustrate the stories or activities in digital format
- Video documentation of the event activities consisted of:
- 45 minutes video documentation of three-day event
- 2 videos with duration of 4 minutes per day
- Raw video footages taken during the three-day event
The video documentation should be submitted on 31 August 2017 with subtitle/text after approval or revision by ASEAN Foundation Communication Team.
The original format of the photographs should be submitted on daily basis during the event. While the edited and captioned photographs will be submitted via google drive link by 20 August 2017.
The duration of assignment will be from 18 July (at 1400) – 31 August 2017. The consultant will work at the ALSPEAC event on 19 – 21 July 2017.
Intellectual Property Right:
All information pertaining to ALSPEAC (photographs and video documentation) is under the intellectual property right of ASEAN Foundation. The information shall not be disclosed to the public nor used in whatever media/event without written permission of the ASEAN Foundation in line with the national and international Copyright Laws applicable.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Advanced experience as photographer, videographer, and video editor
- Experience taking photographs for international forums with different angle (e.g human interest, scenery, etc)
- Ownership or possession of high resolution state of the art digital camera, video camera, or drone.
- Flexible to facilitate request based on story board or script provided by ASEAN Foundation
- Fluency in English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Residing in Yogyakarta
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications to the e-mail address email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org; please put the subject VP_ALSPEAC. The application should consist of:
a. CVs of each team member (videographer,drone operator, photographer, etc.)
Deadline for Application: 14 June 2017.