WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
The ASEAN Foundation was established in December 1997 by ASEAN Foreign Ministers in fulfillment of the decision of the ASEAN Leaders. It is a non-profit ASEAN body under the ASEAN Charter and is mandated to promote greater awareness of ASEAN and greater interaction among the peoples of ASEAN, as well as their wider participation in ASEAN activities.
The ASEAN Foundation is located in Jakarta, Indonesia. More information can be found at http://www.aseanfoundation.org
Since its establishment in 1997, the ASEAN Foundation has been tasked to support ASEAN’s community building efforts by promoting greater awareness of the ASEAN identity, human resource development, people-to-people interaction, and close collaboration among the business sector, civil society, academia and other stakeholders in ASEAN. The Foundation continues to complement ASEAN priorities. To date, The Foundation works to strengthen the ASEAN Community.
In order to support the Foundation to pursuing its mandates, a well-designed communication strategy has been developed. One of the strategic communication activities that is currently being pushed is to improve the Foundation’s online presence. Therefore to ensure high visibility of the Foundation amongst its various stakeholders and broader audience, the Foundation’s website as the main communication platform is required improvements in some area.
The main roles of the website development consultant is to provide and implement website development services. Under the supervision of a Communications and Marketing Manager and with guidance from the Executive Director, the consultant will develop communicative and engaging online images and presentations. He/she should be able to present the content in an attractive look, layout, and feature of a website
TASK OF THE CONSULTANT
- To update content on the website
- Create banners, images, posters, etc for display on the website (using products like Photoshop)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Plan, define and implement website development and functional improvements
EXPECTED OUTPUTS / DELIVERABLES
- All content is uploaded in the existing CMS based on its categorisation
- All content is published in each web page in a well-designed presentation and lay out
- All content is effectively accessed and navigated
- Establishment of web-templates
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Computer literate and advanced skill of web technologies (FTP, browsers, HTML, data files)
- Experience using packages like Excel and Photoshop
- Familiar with data management, programming, digital imaging, and multimedia design
- Previous experience of website development
- The duration of the consultancy is 12 weeks
- A lump sum quotation is required including fees and other relevant expensed
- All interested applicants to send the proposals/documents, stating the assignment of WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT in the subject line, with the following documents submission to firstname.lastname@example.org:
a) letter of interest, b) company profile, curriculum vitae of consultant or team of consultants, c) sample websites with links and d) financial proposal containing work plan specifying a total lump sum amount (we only process the proposal that offers price and detail work plan).
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
- Please submit the complete documents by Sunday, 26 June 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Tweet This Share on Facebook Plus on Google+ Share on LinkedIn